Saturday, December 1

December 2012 Letter from the Editor

It's time for us to wind down for the holiday season, to cuddle with our families at home as the rain pours/snow comes down.   We had some terrific going-ons last month, with Howie Seago's Interview by Crystal Green at the University of Washington.  I hunted around the internet and managed to find one short excerpt from Star Trek: The Next Generation where Howie performed his role as Riva.



In addition to our article written by a What's Up Blog contributor, I had hoped to share with you the people's commentary afterwards, but there was a camera malfunction :( Sheesh.  Keep your eyes peeled -it will be posted very soon!

I will also be sharing information about an ongoing series at the Seattle Public Library coordinated by Suz Ledet, and will have pictures and commentary from Michael Anthony about his glass blowing class. I went- and it was very impressive! I attended the Bent Showcase, and I would like to show you some terrific stuff!

We also have another mouth-watering Restaurant Review from Joshua Jones. We will be posting those entries in the first few weeks, then we will rest up for the holiday season! :)

I hope to be adding more things of interest this month :)


If you'd like to submit something, get in touch! :)

whatsupblogds@gmail.com

Katie Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment