Wednesday, March 28

Call For Submissions


As you all know SDFF is coming up soon! You can check the link to SDFF here to learn about it. As the Editor of What’s Up, this is a huge project I am totally excited about! I’m looking for submissions for next month’s edition. I am focusing on reviews, pictures and film from SDFF. If you have pictures, send it along! If you have a film review you’d like to submit, send it in! If you’re a filmmaker and your film is here at this festival, feel free to drop a note!

 The deadline is on April 5th, which gives you a full week to submit something. I’m really excited about your submissions!

 If you see me around, just come and say hi! I will be toting around a camera and I'd love for you to share your thoughts with me. I will be sharing your reaction with all of us here at Deaf Spotlight!

Katie Roberts
Editor, What’s Up

No comments:

Post a Comment